Our carpenters in Bristol are City & Guilds qualified, so you can be confident that you’ll receive a professional service with a high quality finish.
Carpentry for Period Properties
Our carpenters specialise in all forms of carpentry within the period property home. From repairs to original Victorian joinery to creating bespoke alcove cupboards and shelving. Our passionate carpenters will make sure any new work compliments the style of your existing joinery.
If your original joinery is beyond economical repair, don’t worry, our carpenters can make like for like. Only using the best materials and techniques, you’ll be sure that the new joinery looks like the original did, the day your home was built.
Any external carpentry work, we repair, or supply as new, will be painted with primer to make it weather tight, prior to the main decoration. Feel free to also contact us with any of your decorating requirements.
Carpentry for Modern Homes
If your house isn’t a period property, don’t think for a moment we can’t help. We cover most of the carpentry discipline, whether your house is a ‘grand design’ or a first time pad.
- Custom built wardrobes, bookcases, alcove cupboards and shelving.
- Skirting, architrave and picture rail installation.
- Supply and fit new / refurbish original sash window shutters.
- Sash and wooden window repairs and draft proofing.
- External and internal door refurbishment.
- Bespoke joinery supplied and fitted.
- Building stud walls.
- Fitting of engineered, solid wood and laminate flooring.
- Stair repairs, spindals, handrails and treads.
- Boiler cupboards and pipe work box-in.
- Door hanging (off-the-shelf and bespoke).
- Tongue & groove paneling.
- Floating shelves (solid wood & painted).
- Garden rooms.